Thursday, January 31, 2008

Working woman

I'm at work again this afternoon. I am tired and trying to get a cold, I think. It has been insanely busy here today. I am hoping to get some headache medicine soon so that i can get rid of this headache. But I haven't had time for that just yet. I have a new patient on the way up so it looks like I will just be busier.

We are starting "The Bible in 90 days" tomorrow. Pray for us! We have 16 chapters to read tomorrow! It is only 12 pages a day but it will be a challenge, for three months!!

Oh good news! I talked to Shay on Wednesday. She and John are doing well. She is training for a marathon in June in Anchorage. So pray for her run! But praise the Lord that she and John will be up in June for a visit! Woo hoo! Oh and Anne & Zach are looking to come and visit during the early summer too! So I need to phone Scott and put a bug in his ear to try to come up this summer. We could try to have a SMP 2004 reunion!! (I am a planner! ;0))

The other good news is that Luke & Charity are coming up to run some errands...and to visit...next week. So that will be great to visit with them!

Prayer requests: my grandpa's health, our jobs, safe traveling, youth group, reading in 90 days
Praises: possible reunion with friends this summer, Luke/Charity visit

No comments: