Thursday, July 17, 2008

More news!

So more exciting news, after finding out our little one is a boy, we have decided on a name. Unless we have a surprise (i.e. a delivery of a baby girl), we are naming our handsome man...

Kaden Allen Grant

It is seeming more and more real each day that we are having a baby. He kicks all the time and Jon is forever talking to my tummy and poking my tummy to try and make him move. I have been feeling great. No nausea and great appetite. I have only gained 5 lbs so far, which is a blessing.

This weekend will be a busy one. I'm working Thurs, Fri and then Sun, Mon, Tues. My flight for Virginia leaves Wednesday morning and I arrive in Richmond on Wed night around midnight. We will drive home to Churchville and the fun begins on Thurs. I'm having lunch with some girlfriends and then Tab's bachelorette party. Friday and Saturday will be full of wedding activities, with the wedding being Sat night at 6:00pm. Sunday is church (yea! can't wait!!) and then we are going to the beach. Jon and I spent our honeymoon at VA and NC beaches so a trip to VA beach is the perfect 1 year anniversery treat!! Jon flies in Fri afternoon and back to AK on Mon afternoon. I will be back the following Wed night and then work Thurs, Fri, Sat when I get home. So the next two weeks are gonna be C-R-A-ZY-Y!! Pray for good travel, good rest and good wedding.

We're having a boy!!! Yea!!

No comments: