Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Virginia Visit

Wow! I can't believe that my trip to Virginia ends today. It has been a great time. Jon and I flew separately because he couldn't get as much time off work but all our flights went well. Tabitha and Courtney's wedding went great. They got hitched on Saturday (pictures to come!) and after church on Sunday, the rest of the family headed to Virginia Beach. I took a few pics of my nephew, Brady, at the beach.


...with great grandma anderson, bathing in the sun...


...playing with his favorite, the remote!!
The beach has been great! Riding the waves was a hit with the fellas and I just loved getting some sun. Me and Jon are both kinda burnt but we made out good. We also had steak and crab on Sun night and then steamed shrimp on Mon night. Jon left yesterday afternoon and is at work this morning (poor guy!) I'm headed to Richmond to meet Tab & Courtney for dinner and then they are taking me to the airport at like 4am tomorrow morning, ugg. I hate flying but atleast I'll be home by tomorrow night.
I work Thurs, Fri and Sat and it will be a rude awakening from the relaxing time at home. We stayed busy but it was good to be with family. More pictures and updates to come!!

No comments: