Saturday, September 6, 2008

No moose yet


kajsa, tim and brady at the fair


the cutest nephew ever!!

Jon is hunting, hunting and hunting his little heart out. He has been moose hunting all weekend, trying to fill our freezer. He saw a mama moose Friday but no moose today. Pray for safety and a big bull moose for me to cook up all winter!!

I'm working this weekend, my last weekend to work for awhile. It was a steady day and I will be glad to go home and put my feet up. I feel mostly normal these days but tired. That is to be expected and I am just thankful that I'm getting decent sleep. The baby kicks all the time and I like knowing he is wiggling inside my tummy.

I got to see some summer pics of Brady today. Wow, he is growing up!! I thought I would post a few!! Seeing as how I love him so much and love new pics and updates, I can't imagine how tired of baby pics you will all be once our little one has arrived!!

Keep praying for a moose!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOO I WILL NEVER GET TIERD OF NEW BABY PICTURES!!!! I cant WAIT!!!