Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend with the neices

So we survived being auntie and uncle for the weekend! Haha! It was great fun! We picked up Jon's neices, Megan, Tristyn and Samantha on Saturday afternoon. We took them for a walk at Birch Hill and then hit up their favorite, McDonalds with playland! Many french fries and icecreams later, we hit the sack...


Samantha picking berries...


Tristyn found a leaf!!


Uncle Jon with his first bow kill, a grouse! I pan fried it up and we already ate it. Not bad eating!!


Samantha and Meghan were not impressed...


We all woke up to our first snowfall of the winter this morning!

We had a wonderful weekend with the girls. I'm one tired auntie! I'm working the next two days and then a few days off to clean up house. And maybe fry some more grouse, if the hubby continues his killing spree. Hopefully no more snow for awhile. It was beautiful but gone by evening. I welcome a few more weeks of fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Noy I am crying like a baby Looking at them! They have grown so much!!!! I miss them SOO MUCH!!! Thanks for putting the pictures up !!!