Friday, December 26, 2008

I love the holidays!

I love the holidays because my hubby doesn't work and we just get to hang out! It is like a weekend every day! Today, Kaden slept in until 10am!!! It was wonderful! He woke up a hungry boy, but let mama go back to bed for a nap by 11am. So I am feeling great! Well rested, at the moment. We had a great day at home, just relaxing and catching up with household things. Then, Jon's folks came over for dinne. Jon made an apple chicken on the grill and we had pumpkin pie for dessert. Yum! I got the ornaments off the tree and got our christmas presents organized...just need to get them all put away. Hopefully soon! My goal for tomorrow is to pack up some stuff for our trip next week. Try to get something packed so that it isn't such a big task next week. We got another little bit of snow last night, enough to cover the car. I love winter! I love snow too! Gotta go get the checkbook balanced. Lets hope Christmas didn't damage our budget too bad!


hanging out with Kaden this morning, still in his xmas gear.

No comments: