Friday, January 2, 2009

Kaden playing with me at 4am, when he woke mama up to eat. :0)

So life in Virginia is going well. My bestfriend, Rebekah, came over today and visited with us. Kaden is doing good, adapting to life in a new house. The biggest difference for him is the time difference. At home, he has been sleeping 12-8 for me mostly. Here, he is sleeping about 5am-12pm. So he is sleeping more than 6 hours at a time at night but just on AK time. So hopefully we will get adjusted and mama won't have an early morning feeding. But that said, only getting up for one feeding and getting to sleep in is a treat. I think I was blessed with a wonderful baby!

Tomorrow's plan is to visit my friend, Rebecca and spend some more time with family. Kaden's only cousin on my side of the family, Brady, thinks Kaden is great. He is 18 mo and only has to be reminded to be gentle. Kaden is rather breakable compared to his usual toys. I will have to get a picture of the two of them online.

Still -40 in Ak according to Jon. Hopefully the coldest weather will be over once it is time for us to return to AK. Gotta go feed that kiddo and hopefully go to bed soon! This mama is tired!! :0)

No comments: