Monday, February 16, 2009

Growing up...

Thanks for the prayers! I worked my first nightshift on Sunday night at the hospital. I'm only working two a month to get some extra cash, but being away from the boys at night was a first. Kaden was up twice to eat (he has been sleeping through the night for over a month) so I think he noticed that mom wasn't around, but they did good. Today I am exhausted cuz kaden just took little naps today, and I never got a good nap in. But we have plans in the future for the Monday after I work Sunday night for Kaden to go to daycare for a few hours so mama can sleep...and so she will be a happy mama! :0)

Jon and Kaden are snoozing on the couch, the dishes are running in the dishwasher, the kitchen is all cleaned up, just took the trash out...time to watch Dirty Jobs with Jon, if he'll wake up. Took some pics of Kaden hanging out with his dad.

kaden is learning how to play on his tummy. this is his tummy surfboard!
daddy likes to surf too!
daddy doing his coyote call for kaden. he loves it!!
dad singing to kaden. he just smiles and kicks when jon plays the guitar!
talking on the phone with dad.

No comments: