Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mirror Mirror

So being a little guy, Kaden gets carried around the house a bunch. One thing that he discovered in the bathroom with daddy last week was the mirror. He loves it!! He just looks at himself and talks and laughs. And it is like he knows it is him!! But I did some reading and seems that until age 2, kiddos don't really get it "it's me in there." They just think it it something fun. Isn't that funny? Anyway, he loves it. Will try to snap a pic of it sometime soon.

My last lazy day at home until the weekend gears up. I'll be working Thurs and Sat and Sun night. Then Tuesday and Thursday so that Jon and I can go to Glennallen to visit friends on Mar 20th. We haven't been to Glennallen to visit since late August!! So we are excited to go visit!!

No comments: