Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was a wonderful day! I was exhausted from traveling from VA to AK on Friday and then working on Saturday, but I ended up having a great day. Church was good. We had lunch with Jon's folks and his neices. Jon's mom took the baby for the afternoon so me and Jon could nap before I went into work Sunday night. I got some beautiful flowers from my hubby! And Saturday night, Kaden and him took me out for dinner. I also got some flowers from our friends in Virginia, Lucy, Bernie and Matthew. I babysat Matthew since he was 4 months old. He just turned TEN! Can you believe it! So it was a great day and all my flowers made the house smell so nice!

Kaden in his new pjs, he looked so cute with the little hat on!


flowers from the Plotners. So beautiful!

my roses from my hubby, they were the same color pink as the roses in our wedding!

No comments: