Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy boy!

Even though Kaden isn't feeling 100%, he is getting close! Now that we are home from the hospital, I snapped some pics of him and all his goodies! Just some bruises from IVs and tape marks left on his face that will wash/wear off eventually. He doesn't look too bad!

with his froggy and balloon from aunt kajsa & aunt tabitha and their families

with all his goodies. balloons from his bff, caleb. stuffed monkey from my friend, dawn.

watching barney in his usual spot at home with his "get well" goodies

hanging out (or maybe just hanging on) to mama. his arm boards make him look like a football player!

walking around and checking to make sure everything is still in it's place!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh goodness,I am so glad Kaden is doing so great. It's been crazy here adjusting to 2 and I haven't been on the blogs so I totally missed his surgery. I am so thankful everything went well. He looks fabulous and as cute as ever. I hope the recovery continues to be quick. Miss ya, give him a kiss for me!