Thursday, January 24, 2008

Being a wife...


I just wanted to take a moment to say, I love my husband. I love being a wife. I love being married. Best thing ever.

Now let me mention some things that I don't like. Although my hubby is a great help around the house, I am wayyy over doing laundry. Let me explain. We have one washer/dryer at our place. We have two sets of neighbors who also use it. It is coin operated and we have two assigned days to do our laundry. Sounds good in theory (i.e. you can do your laundry without being bothered by a pesky neighbor trying to theirs) But it is way annoying when one has to spend ones day off every week doing laundry. And then, one has to make sure that one has quarters on hand (and lots of them, since laundry gets done once a week) or you can't do any laundry. So yep, I'm over it.

That's all I had to share today. As you can guess, I spent the day doing laundry. Ugg. On a positive note, I also slept in till noon and I watched tv most of the day, in my pjs (although I was muli-tasking and doing other stuff too). So as you can see, I've got it really rough. :0) Guess not huh. Did mention that my hubby did the dishes?

I know, I'm a princess. :0)

No comments: