Monday, January 21, 2008

More snow!

We woke up to about 3 more inches of snow this morning! And a beautiful full moon! The drive into town to work wasn't too treacherous and work is busy this morning. I enjoyed my Sunday off even though they tried to call me into work. I was like, "nope." when they called. I need a day off!!

Church was good yesterday. The pastor (who plays guitar with Jon) had hurt his finger so he couldn't play guitar. So Jon played by himself. It went well. I think that they both have more confidence when there is someone else up there with them, but the singing was great. We are starting a church wide challenge on Feb 1st to read the bible in 90 days. Jon has been wanting to read the entire bible for years and he convinced me to try. So you can start praying for us now!! 12 pages a day doesn't sound like much, but it will be a time commitment of sorts. I am ordering the bibles today so that we can just carry them with us and leave our regular bibles at home. I think there are quite a few folks at the church doing it. So we can all encourage each other!!

We had lunch at home and then took a long nap. I needed one!!! Then we watched the Amazing Race season finale. Our favorite team won!!! So that was exciting. We watched some more tv and then went to bed. I have a balloon pump class for work tomorrow but then I have wed/thurs off. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments: