Monday, June 30, 2008

23 weeks and counting

Woah, can you believe that it is nearly July?!?! Last July had a lot of exciting things in it. It is my birthday month (the 13th) and the month that we got married (14th) and the month that I moved back to Alaska (24th). It is hard to believe that we have been married nearly a year now. When I look back, I see how God has totally provided and challenged us. We are so happy together, and I'm excited for this coming year too!

Sunday, we had church and then went to Harding Lake with the youth group kids. We had a great cookout and the kids all went swimming. Jon went out swimming (in his clothes!!) cuz he had a change with him but I just sat on the shore. It was a beautiful day! We had such a great time with the youth and just being outside.

Today was my day off. I got some errands done and we had dinner with Jon's folks. Tonight there is a make-up softball game so pray Jon's team wins. I'm working the rest of the week and then we'll have the holiday weekend off. I hope we go camping!

Update on baby, my visit with the doctor last week went well. Baby's heartrate is still good and strong. The doctor did want a follow up ultrasound to check on the baby's growth. It is measuring a due date of Nov 1 at the last visit. So good news, we are having an ultrasound on July 15th! So yea!! Pray the baby shows us whether it is a boy or a girl. Or pray that the Lord keeps us happy parents not knowing until October.

More updates to come! We love you all! Email anytime at erika.grant@bannerhealth.com.

No comments: