Monday, October 13, 2008

38 weeks

It is officially winter here! The leaves are 90% off the trees and we have had snow on the ground for more than 2 weeks. It was warm on Friday and most of the melted, but it snowed Saturday night. We woke up to nearly 4 inches of snow on Sunday morning. I worked over the weekend and got off early on Saturday. My hubby took me out to eat, which was quite a treat. And we rented "Iron Man." Pretty good actually. Sunday was church and then we had lunch with Jon's folks and his neices. And then Jon took me Christmas shopping.

They say when you are pregnant that you "nest" and clean up all around the house. I've been keeping the house "clean" but no excessive cleaning so far. What I have been excited about is Christmas. I've made our xmas list and we've got 50% of the shopping done. I've even got bunch of presents wrapped! I know, it is October but I've been having fun!

The pregnancy continues to go well. 38 weeks as of Sunday and baby is doing good. I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and she'll check me to see if I'm any closer to labor. In the meantime, I'm due Oct 25th and that is two weeks away! So we just ask that you pray for us and pray that baby will stay safe. More updates to come!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm excited for you!! Any day now, huh? And as for your early Christmas shopping...you had better get it done early b/c soon, you'll be busy with more important things, huh? Love ya and looking forward to the big day!

Mary said...

Hey, where are you registered, if anywhere??