Sunday, October 19, 2008

1 week till due date!

Can you believe it?? It is one week until our due date, October 25th. I am feeling a few contractions this weekend. Not enough to time or enough to make me uncomfortable so this could go along for quite awhile, I think. Work kicked my butt this weekend. I think that I get tired easier lately. Could be the 5 trips to the bathroom every night. The kid loves to sit on my bladder, making it quite small. But we are doing well. Me, Jon and baby are all doing well. Can't wait until he is here with us! Continue to keep us in your prayers!!!


pic from tonight, 39 weeks pregnant


me and the hubby...so cute!! he got a hott haircut for me and baby!


the strawberry rhubarb pie that jon made me last weekend. awww!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so excited to get a text telling me of Kaden's arrival!! (I hope I spelled his name right). I'm thinking of you often and really hope these last few days of your pregnancy go smoothly and the birth, too, of course. Love you!