Saturday, October 25, 2008

One Day Until Our Due Date!!!

I think that it is going to come and pass. I'm still having some contractions but they are very irregular and don't hurt ... and not many. So, I think that we'll be spending the weekend together, without baby's arrival. But, things can change quickly so we'll update when anything exciting happens. I have adoctor's appointment on Monday, where she will check me, and we'll come up with a plan for induction if I don't deliver on my own sometime soon. So one countdown is nearly over and I guess the "overdue" countdown has begun.

As for the weekend, we are making plans to keep busy. Tomorrow's plan is to sleep in and make a quick trip to Sam's Club. I want to see a movie so I think we'll try to catch one in the afternoon or evening. I might even con the hubby into taking me out to eat in "due date" celebration. Then, we are going to carve our pumpkins! We had fun doing it last year and since we might be busy with baby next week, I think this weekend will be a good time. Sunday is church and hopefully just a nap. Maybe we can finish up our pumpkins or I can make a pie or muffins with the insides of the pumpkins. Oh, and I'm thinking that if we "make plans" to do things, baby will arrive and break them!

Speaking of plans, my nursing supervisor just brought me two free hockey tickets. So, we are going to a hockey game on Wednesday night. If I'm in labor, I guess we'll be giving the tix away, but I'm hoping we get to go! :0) Keep us in your prayers, especially baby's safety. Also we are working on childcare, which is also a prayer concern. Will update you with pics and info on baby as soon as he comes! Hopefully soon!!

(Yes, this was posted a day late...Grandma didn't get Kaden's update posted on Friday, but on Saturday!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I have been thinking about you ALL day!! I am praying for labor waves, no pain, fast safe delivery and that the Two of you enjoy every second of Love of First Sight!! CANT WAIT!! Oh yeah I will take care of Kaden!! Drop him off anytime!!!