Friday, October 31, 2008

Still waiting on baby...

Still no baby...

But life in Ak goes on. We have had a good week. I've been mostly just trying to stay busy since I was done with my shifts at work. Wednesday night, we had already planned for youth group to be canceled so we went to an Ice Dogs hockey game with Jon's brother and his girlfriend. It was my first hockey game since going to a highschool game in Glennallen. This one was much better because it was inside (the games in Glennallen, you just stand outside and watch them...freezing your tail off) and there was a snack bar :0) The home team won and we had a good time.

Thursday, I spent the day cleaning up around the house and baking sugar cookies. Jon and I went to the hospital to visit a lady in our church who had surgery. We had a good visit and then came home and decorated cookies. Orange frosting with black/orange sprinkles were my favorites! We are planning to take some out to Jon's neices later this weekend for halloween, figuring they have enough candy for now. Tonight Jon is finishing up at work and then we are headed out to eat at Brewsters, Jon's favorite. Then, we got some more free tickets so we are going to another hockey game. Hopefully our team will win again! And hopefully baby comes tonight or tomorrow!!

If not, we are looking forward to a quiet Saturday to sleep in. Sunday will be church and I have a dr. appointment on Monday. So if baby doesn't come on his own, we are going to talk about helping him (i.e. induction) sometime early next week. He is kicking me as I write this. He must know I'm talking about him!!

Keep the prayers coming!!! Baby news soon! (I hope!!)

No comments: