Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election time

So the election has been decided. Obama is president. I think there could be worse things in life. I personally think whoever got elected is kinda screwed. I mean, 4 years to fix the war, the economy, healthcare, the energy crisis, etc. That is a lotta junk to fix so I say, good luck! I cast my vote so I did what I can do. Now, I'll just pray for the dude doing the doing. :0)

Still pregnant. I guess my kid wanted to be there with me (in utero, mind you) to participate in the historic election. We are still praying that baby will come on his own. But the doctor will induce me on Saturday or Sunday, if we haven't gone into labor by then. I will wait patiently until then and hopefully, he will come on his own!!


Keep us in your prayers! In an effort not to be bored, I'm going back to work this week. I had a week off and caught up around the house but I don't want to sit around and think "oh, I'm still pregnant." :0) But baby is good. Me and Jon are coping well. So don't feel sorry or bummed for us, God knows the best timeline and we will work to be patient waiting! But pray for a delivery! Quick and painless (if that exists, when labor is concerned).

More updates to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTA!!! I too is really trying to wait patiently...... Its Going to be a Great day when it happens!! :) I am praying and sending lots of prayers your way!!

We love ya and wish we could be there, When you Welcome Kaden into the world!!!