Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our own little family

So life is good in Ak. Kaden is 10 days old today and wow, how time flies! And wow, how tired I am sometimes. I will have to share some of my "new mother" moments another day. But if I thought my mind was mush when I was pregnant, I had no idea. I think it will just take some time before I'm back to normal.

Kaden is doing well. He had a slight set back and was readmitted to the hospital with some jaundice last week. But he recovered quickly and isn't any worse for the wear. He eats great, sleeps good too. We love spending time with him! And he is soooo cute!

My mom got in last Thursday and we've had a great visit. I will be sad when my special helper goes. Jon is a great helper too and we are a good team. Did I mention how cute my kid is? Just thought I would post some pics for all you folks far away. We miss you!!

Keep Kaden and us in your prayers. We appreciate it!


Baby Kaden is tired...


my mom visiting with the baby after supper

his shirt says "Nuts about Mommy." I'm nuts about him!


his dragon outfit is my favorite so far! It fits him perfect!!


such big eyes, I love them! He's wearing his Pooh outfit from Great Grandma Anderson.


His daddy loves him lots!


and so does his mommy!!!


big blue eyes, i love them!


sleeping like a baby.... z.z.z.z.z.z...

1 comment:

Mary said...

*yay* fun! I still wanna hear about your labor and delivery, Kaden's hospital stay, etc. so I hope you're up for a phone chat sometime! I'm sure you're busy but I hope you can squeeze in some time for me! :o) Love ya lots and hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving.