Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New camera!

Well, we broke down and bought a new camera. The other one was working but it was getting old and the quality of pics was harder and harder to control. Kaden will be a great test subject to try all the settings out on. He is talking all the time now, granted not intelligable words but I imagine he is saying "Wow, that is cool." or "I love you Mommy." I use my imagination.

You can keep us in your prayers. I go back to work tomorrow. I will only be working two shifts a week, but it is two shifts away from my baby. Jon's mom is doing some of the babysitting and so is Jon. But we also got into the daycare at work. It is very reputable and economical and a blessing that we got the call a week before I started to work. We were on the waiting list for a year!! So keep us in your prayers as we make this transition.

It is snowing here today, not much but just enough to be pretty out. We are having tacos for supper and going to Jon's folks house. We are bringing our new Dominoes that we got for Christmas to teach them how to play. Somehow before baby, we had a lot more time for games and such. But as he learns to entertain himself, we are getting to play more.

Well, I hear baby waking up. Will update more later. Enjoy the pics and the video!!




2 comments:

Mary said...

Good job...you managed to answer all my questions I had surrounding you going back to work in this one blog post. I was praying for you and I hope it goes OK! Love ya. :o)

The Hands said...

Erika,
I tried to post on Walker's blog, but it didn't let me. Could you let them know that I'm going to be in at Prov. on Friday and may stop by to see them. I am praying for them and all the turmoil that is related to having a baby in the NICU.
Angie