Thursday, February 5, 2009

We did it!!

We all made it through my first day back at work. Kaden was in the daycare at work from 7am-noon and did great! I was so nervous for him but they said he had a good first day. Hopefully more good days to come! My first day at work was challenging but good. I'm glad its over! I work again on Friday and then not again until Thursday :0) Then I'll be working Thursdays and Saturdays only. Should work out great!!

Jon's job has been going well. Seems like they are more busy this winter than they usually are. That means plenty of work for him and some overtime, which always helps.

Jon's mom picked up Kaden from daycare yesterday. She and my neice, Hailey, babysat him until I got home from work. Hailey loves baby Kaden and helps to take care of him really well! Kaden is lucky to have some many fun cousins here close by.

Continue to pray for our friends, the Walkers. We haven't heard an update but we will hopefully have one tonight. Thanks for all the prayers for my first day back at work. It is what helped us make it through!

me and johnny :0)
"what mom? the camera again??" talking to grandma
hanging with grandpa

No comments: