Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The countdown

The countdown has begun! I am so excited that I will be flying to Virginia on Friday to visit with family and friends for a week! Sadly 5000 miles of flying adds up to two days in the air, but atleast I will have five days at home!

Seeing my family is going to be such a treat! Reintroducing everyone to Kaden again is so exciting too!

Please put us on your list to pray for. Traveling with an almost 6 month old is a new experience for us, and I'm hoping that it goes smoothly.

Having dinner with the hubby and his bro, Matt. Gotta run!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Umm, and how come this is the first I am hearing of this trip? I mean, I understand if you don't have time to come visit me!! I'm not sure I'll have time to do much of anything except work and school stuff. :o( Hope you have a safe trip and a great time visiting with your fam!

Jess said...

Ohh, how I wish you would have to change planes in Nashville . . . just a thought . . . Have a great trip. Kaden has the sweetest smile. Jonathan, no I haven't read the book, I just read the article. What a chance you would see an article the same time I did. Humm, great minds think alike!

Jess said...

Also, Prayer Request: Our best friends, Amanda & Clay and their 5 and 3 year old are in the heart of Mexico as missionaries at a local University . . . please pray for their safety and health . . . no one is sick and they have been ordered to come back to the states by CMF. Amanda and the kids are suppose to fly out Sunday and then Clay next week. Just pray the don't get sick before then or that the US doesn't close it's borders!! Thanks and please pass the request or post it along to others.