Monday, April 27, 2009

SPRING has sprung!!!

Well, good news!! We are loving our warm weather. It got to 68 degrees yesterday!! It is hard to believe since we got snow last week (just a bit) but we welcome it! I posted some pics from this March and then some from this morning. My, what a difference a month can make!! Yea for spring!

MARCH 2009


TODAY, APRIL 27, 2009


MARCH 2009...note the snow up to the top of the fence row!


TODAY...the snow is rapidly disappearing!


Ohh...see if you can find the bird's nest nestled down in our front bush. Oh and pretend the christmas lights aren't still on the bushes. I know, verrry redneck :0)

1 comment:

Jaylene S Grant said...

Lol I still have Christmas lights on our bush in the front yard. :) I was just thinkning the other day that I REALLY need to take them off.