Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friends and Fellowship

Its Saturday and I'm at work this afternoon. I will have a busy afternoon so I'm enjoying a free moment to write this morning. I had a few days off work, which I really enjoyed. Our friends, Luke & Charity and their son, Wrangall, came in Wednesday night and stayed until this morning. We did some shopping, had a caribou roast one night and played a mean game of Scrabble. I lost :0( But it was fun to hang out with friends our age and Wrangall was a hoot. He can make a "meow" sound and a "grr" for what a bear says. He has 6 teeth and walks around everywhere!! He especially loves my cupboards, where he was getting out tomato soup cans and pretending to drink and dragging a bag of chocolate chips around the house. Oh and the magnets on the fridge were also a hit. It was fun to have a little one in the house too!

Youth on Wednesday night was good. We only had three of our kids, but we had a good talk about faith, focusing on Abraham and Sarah having their first son at ages 90 and 100 years old. Can you imagine!?!!? We played soccer outside in the snow, with the lunar eclipse, cuz it was 40 degrees above zero. What a treat!!

It is back to +10 to -10, which is good. I am hoping for some snow soon. The countdown has begun until my folks are coming into town! I am so excited to see them! And to show them around "our world."

Praises: my Pap is home from the hospital, good youth, good fellowship with the Walkers
Prayer requests: snow!! Jon's sermon prep, 90 day biblestudy, youth, our family

No comments: