Monday, February 25, 2008

Snow!!

At work and finishing up some last minute charting. I will be glad to get home and get some much needed sleep. I should've gone to bed much earlier last night! :0)

Work was stressful today but I'm glad that I'm going home. I'm back Thurs and Friday and I'm sure that those days will be better. Wednesday is laundry day and tomorrow is "Chill" Day! I can't wait to sleep in and just play catch up. Oh actually, I'm doing out taxes. Big fun, huh.

It snowed last night and this morning! There is snow on the trees and it was 2 inches, just enough to cover up all the grey and black snow left over from the melting of 40 degrees above weather last week. So it is a winter wonderland and I love it. My folks will be up here to visit on the 5th and I can't wait!!!!!!

Praises: Natalie is out of the ICU, what a miracle!! snow, a visit from home soon
Prayer Requests: my Pap's health, family, traveling mercies for my folks, work

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erika~ deary- I was checking you out- hehehe- and I just don't know why people say such mean things about you- you are so nice and all! :) XXOO bevin