Tuesday, June 10, 2008

20 weeks and counting

We are finally at the 20 week mark, 1/2 way through the pregnancy. After church on Sunday, I took a pregnant belly picture cuz I'm just starting to show. We will have the ultrasound in a week, which is so exciting! I can't wait!! I have had a few "flutters" in my tummy so far, which I'm 99% sure are the baby...but give it another week or two...and there should be no question. Jon will even be able to feel it soon too!


...20 weeks pregnant and counting...


...i'm gonna be a mommy!

I had a good sleep yesterday and I got up in time to go grab coffee with Daisy. Our favorite place in town (the only place in town) that serves great coffee, smoothies and icecream, named "The Fishing Widow," was closed so we headed up to the Princess Lodge and found us some. I got to work with a few patients here but since earlier, it has been quiet. I have enjoyed downloading some pictures and enjoying my endless free time on the computer.

I haven't updated with praises and prayer concerns lately so I think that I will...

Praises: safe trip to Glennallen, safety for me & baby, finding a new place that is great!, good fellowship with friends lately.

Prayer Requests: my grandma (going through cancer treatments), my sister, Tab (as she makes marriage preparations), the pregnancy/baby, the ultrasound goes well, safe travels home, the Glennallen community, youth group kids

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I have a picture similar to that when I lived in Washington and was carrying you in utereo! Amazing, huh!

We're counting the days till we get to see you live and in person...as well as "dad"!

Unknown said...

hey pretty girl! Sometimes when I have an upset stomach, I feel like I am pregnant again- geesh! I will say that is awesome, feeling the baby move- the is it? isn't it, then knowing for sure! And trying to do leopolds on yourself- i don't know how they do it! yay for you for helping out- you're an angel. Maybe i'll get to see you someday- stranger!

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT!!! Either!!! PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME !!! I AM DYING TO GO SHOPPING!!!!! :) :) :)